Company: P3 Academy of Social Entrepreneurship
Position: Marketing and Visibility Coordinator for Global Brands’
Type Position: Virtual Part-Time (4 hrs / day or 20 hours / week)
Salary: In line with level of experience
Description: We are an exciting global brand doing social media marketing and fundraising campaigns for business. We support other global brands who are seeking funding from corporations, small businesses and other sources. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who is a people person and wants to help our brands to gain visibility and funding offline and online.
Must be good at phone outreach (using a Google phone number) and online personal outreach using email. This person is responsive and excited to ask for big things for our clients, from big sponsorship dollars to any other needed services. Must have a willingness to learn more to become a greater contributor to the team. We are willing to train.
- 1 – 3 years experience in social media marketing and/or PR
- Some project management experience
- Some experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- Prefer a social media power user with a knowledge of building an online following for a business, project or program, or willingness to learn this aspect
- Experience with social platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings, preferred but not required
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability, preferred but not required
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
Organizational skills required:
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills a must
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Capacity to prioritize and potentially work on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Passionate and able to articulate the brand being marketed
- Good communication skills, including: listening and asking the right questions to provide the responses that represent win-win opportunities
- Flexibility and adaptability to succeed for our clients and self
Adapting fast to changing environment is a need for this position. Working with 3 to 5 clients at a time can be stressful and our system of integrating new clients allows us both the ability to be flexible. It means a willingness to work outside of traditional hours because of what a client may need. Flexibility also means that our visibility coordinator must be good with mobile technology and have a clear understanding how to manage their time.
How To Apply…
To apply, submit your resume with cover letter to the following email address by Friday, June 29, 2018 at 5pm ET. We’re totally into deadlines, and the sooner, the better. We look forward to hearing from you!
P.S. If you’re not interested or available for this position, but know someone who is, we would really appreciate it if you passed this along!